For the entire duration of the camp, we have a St John's ambulance station with fully qualified medical officers.
We also believe prevention is best practice, so we have preventative actions such as:
- regular drinks breaks - every camper has a water bottle and there are plenty of drinking stations
- bucket hats are provided and children are encouraged to wear them. Please speak to your child about being 'sun safe'
- sunscreen is available and campers are reminded to reapply
- healthy lunch such as salads and bread rolls to keep up their energy
- pre-contact drills to prepare campers for proper contact